Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Supporting your Digestive System

One of the first systems I supported with oils was my digestive system - I started putting a drop of peppermint oil in my water at lunch time because I noticed how much less sluggish and bloated I felt during the afternoon.  And we all know about the benefits of ginger when you're not feeling great!  I have since fallen in love with DiGize, though, and swear by it for any times I'm not feeling 100%.  

 If you have any questions or would like more information about anything I have discussed in a post, please send a message.  And if you are interested in a membership that allows you to purchase essential oils, supplements and beauty products of exceptionally high quality, at a 24% discount, click here to get started!


Reminder: I am not medically trained, and the information I write in these posts are based on my experiences with essential oils.  If you have questions about oils for medicinal purposes, please talk with a trained medical professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment