Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day 13: Essential Rewards Program

When I first signed up for a Young Living Membership, I was more than skeptical about the Essential Rewards Program.  It took all of one month for me to realize why I needed to enroll.  As an essential rewards member, I can set up an auto-ship order that goes in on the date of my choosing each month, containing the products I select.  I can customize my order as many times as I want during the month, I can change my processing date if I need something sooner, or want to wait till later in the month, and each month there are "bonuses" for ER members, through which I have gotten quite a few free bottles of oils or supplements.  But none of those are what I consider to be the best part of Essential Rewards -  I earn Essential Reward Points for every order I place (the percentage I earn increases the longer I am a member).  Those points are useable to purchase products from Young Living.  Again - free oils!

Sign up for a Young Living Membership, and enroll in the Essential Rewards Program to start reaping the benefits for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment