Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

Back to School

My Fellow Teachers, School Administrators, Child Care Providers, or anyone else who spends their days around children:

I don't need to tell you that Fall and Winter are rough on our immune systems! It seems like every time we start a new school year, my husband and I (both of us teachers) immediately catch some kind of a cold or bug.  Not to mention that fall tends to mean lice season in the schools!!  This year I head into the school year with an ace up my sleeve - my oils!!  I have spent the last couple months stocking up on my favorite calming blends (Stress Away, Valor, Grounding), my cleaning oils (Lemon, Thieves, Tea Tree, and Eucalyptus), my "healthy body" support oils (Thieves, DiGize, Peppermint, Oregano), and my "beat the bug early" oils ( RC, Ravintsara, Basil, Raven).  I spent yesterday making new Lemon Oil All-Purpose Cleaner, Foaming Hand Wash, and a variety of roller ball blends for my kids and myself.  I feel ready to fight off the back-to-school germs.

My kids will be ready for school, too.  We have Sleepyize to diffuse at night to help them stay well rested, Thieves to rub on their backs and feet to help support their immune systems, and Geneyus to diffuse in the morning to help us all be focused and alert.  I have my Tea Tree to put in the laundry to make everyone's clothes smell wonderful, and again, my Lemon Oil Cleaner that they can use to help me clean up without any concern for exposing them to toxins or harmful ingredients.  I am so grateful to have my oils and to have information available to help me know how to use them to make this a great start to the school year.

If you're interested in learning more about the oils I've mentioned above or about the oils I have chosen to use for my family and myself, please feel free to send me a message!  And if you're interested in getting the same wholesale pricing discount that I get for my oils, you can use this link to order your starter kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment