Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 8: Panaway

I think of all the oils in the Premium Starter Kit, this is the one that I loved smelling from the very beginning.  It is a fantastic oil for feet, legs, and backs after a long day of standing.  I also love this one after a good run or a tough work out.  I have not tried the suggestion below for a "pleasing balm", but it is on the short list of DIY items to make next.  

 If you would like help getting this or other oils, please send a message.  And if you want your own PremiumStarter Kit (which includes all of the oils we're looking at during this challenge) click here to get started!


Reminder: I am not medically trained, and the information I write in these posts are based on my experiences with essential oils.  If you have questions about oils for medicinal purposes, please talk with a trained medical professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment