Search This Blog

Friday, August 28, 2015

New Thieves Cleaning Products


With every day, I fall more in love with Thieves for cleaning - in July I tried Thieves Cleaner for the first time - we used it to make shower scrub, added it to the laundry, and used the spray to clean the bathrooms, kitchen, and floors.  Both my husband and I agree, we have never seen our showers cleaner, and we love that it doesn't hurt our skin, lungs, eyes, or make us nauseous!

At Annual Convention this past month, Young Living revealed three new Thieves line products - Laundry soap, Fruit and Vegetable Wash, and dish soap.  Now you can literally clean everything in your house with a safe, non-toxic, natural, product that smells AMAZING and supports your immune system at the same time.  It doesn't get any better than that!

Ready to try the Thieves Starter Kit or any other Young Living Products? You can send me a message to let me know how I can help you get started, or you can subscribe for a membership here.

No comments:

Post a Comment