Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day 12: Ningxia Red


In addition to being a super-healthy source of all sorts of important nutrients, NingXia Red is DELICIOUS!!  I have only tried it a few times, but it immediately makes you feel more energized and alert.  Those who drink an ounce or two of NingXia Red as part of their daily regimen will go on and on for hours about how their health has improved since adding it to their lives.  

Additionally, there are other NingXia products that are just as wonderful - myself, I love the NingXia Nitro, which is like Red but with a little extra energy kick.  Excellent for a pre-workout boost!

To try NingXia Red for yourself, please send a message.  And if you want your own PremiumStarter Kit (which includes all of the oils we're looking at during this challenge) click here to get started!

Reminder: I am not medically trained, and the information I write in these posts are based on my experiences with essential oils.  If you have questions about oils for medicinal purposes, please talk with a trained medical professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment