Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2015

Getting Started - Do your research!

The world of essential oils can be very overwhelming.  There are so many companies out there, so many oils, so many blends, and so many opinions!  In some ways, the internet is wonderful, since the information is right there at our fingertips, but at the same time, how do you know who to trust?  I have done hours and hours of reading and research in the last few months in order to learn about oils and formulate a plan for myself (more to come on that in future posts!)  One of the things that I liked about Young Living oils was their starter kit.  I felt like it gave me the oils and the information that I needed in order to "dip my toes in".  Looking back now, I see that the oils they thought I would use the most are indeed the ones that I am constantly reordering!
https://static.youngliving.com/productimages/large/4672.jpg

There are many bloggers out there who are ready to take you under their wings and welcome you to the world of oils by providing the resources and accessories you need to get started, and the support you need to move forward.  I've also started seeing posts and articles in some of my favorite magazines, fitness and health blogs singing the praises of essential oils.  Listed below are some of my favorite blogs and sites for information about oils and other health issues.  If you're not familiar with them, check them out!

Dr. Mercola
The Total Wellness Doc
Dr. Axe
Mind, Body, Green
Health Magazine
Women's Health

Every person is different, every body is different.  In the end, you need to do what is right for you. For me, that was supplementing my efforts toward healthier diet and exercise habits with essential oils.  I wouldn't be sharing it if I didn't feel strongly about it, but make your decisions based on you, not on what anyone else says!

If you're interested in becoming a Young Living member, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment