Search This Blog

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 7 - Purification

I am not exaggerating when I saw that not a day goes by when we don't use Purification in our house!  It is a fantastic oil and has a fresh, clean smell.  It works wonderfully to deodorize - shoes, garbage cans, musty basements, bathrooms, you name it!  It makes a great addition to DIY deodorant, and it gets rid of "left over cooking smells" that hang around long past the end of the meal!  I add a few drops of Purification to my dryer balls to help my laundry smell fresh and clean.  I put a cotton ball with several drops of purification in a plastic bags with my shoes if the're needing a little freshening, and we diffuse this in the car with a USB diffuser to clean and freshen the air in there.


If you haven't tried Purification Blend, I can't stress enough how versatile and effective this oil is!  Give it a try and I'd bet you'll fall in love, too.  If you would like help getting this or other oils, please send a message.  And if you want your own Premium Starter Kit (which includes all of the oils we're looking at during this challenge) click here to get started!


Reminder: I am not medically trained, and the information I write in these posts are based on my experiences with essential oils.  If you have questions about oils for medicinal purposes, please talk with a trained medical professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment