Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Supporting your Cardiovascular System


While it is most important to support your cardiovascular system with a healthy diet and regular exercise, you can also complement your system with a number of Essential Oils and supplements.  I am personally a huge fan of PanAway and Lavender, I love my Longevity Oil, I almost always have orange oil going in my diffuser, and I could go on and on about the deliciousness of Ningxia Red!  Do some research, on sources like PubMed to learn how your cardiovascular system can benefit from incorporating some of these oils, blends, and supplements into your regular routine, 

I want to remind you that I have no medical training or background, I am writing only what I know from my own experience and research.  It is important to discuss essential oil use with your doctor, particularly if you are looking to use oils for medicinal purposes.

If you have questions about this or any of the oils or products I have discussed in my posts, please contact me.  And if you're interested in having access to these products for wholesale costs (24% off retail price), click here for information about enrolling.

1 comment:

  1. I would like most of the accounts, Favor actually enjoyed, We wish addiitional details regarding it, because it will be comparatively outstanding., Respect only for proclaiming.Health Line

    ReplyDelete