Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 10: DiGize

It's funny that today I am posting about Digize, since I used it last night for my own stomach comfort before bed, and just used the kid-safe version (Tummygize) to help my son's stomach settle a moment ago.  I love this oil.  It is one of the oils I refuse to let run out at my house!  A drop or two right into my belly button after I've over indulged, and I immediately feel better!  Not everyone loves the smell - ginger, anise, fennel, peppermint, tarragon, lemongrass, patchouli and juniper make it a very strong smelling oil, but it is so worth it!And I find that ginger and fennel are the two smells that stick around longest, neither of which I find offensive!  If you haven't tried this oil yet, you MUST!  Especially with winter and "icky tummy" season approaching!

 If you would like help getting this or other oils, please send a message.  And if you want your own PremiumStarter Kit (which includes all of the oils we're looking at during this challenge) click here to get started!

Reminder: I am not medically trained, and the information I write in these posts are based on my experiences with essential oils.  If you have questions about oils for medicinal purposes, please talk with a trained medical professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment