Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Day 6: RC

RC is a proprietary Young Living blend, containing three types of eucalyptus oil, myrtle, spruce, lavender, lemon, peppermint, cypress, marjoram and pine oils.  It smells lovely - kind of a spicy floral eucalyptus smell, and it is a MUST HAVE around our house!  We diffuse this at night to help everyone in the room breathe clearly and sleep soundly (my husband tends to be a very NOISY sleeper, but RC takes care of that).  It helps me breathe clearly on my worst allergy days, simply with a swipe across my chest and neck in a carrier oil.  It is wonderful for stilling coughs and relieving congestion.  I won't let us run out of this essential!
RC is a new addition to the premium starter kit, along with the Day 5 featured oil - copaiba.  If you would like to get your own premium starter kit, simply click here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment