Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Supporting your Endocrine System

This one is near and dear to me, as someone who has an auto-immune disease of the endocrine system (Graves's Disease).  For years I was on medication for my condition, but have been determined to be "in remission" now for the last 2 years.  My various thyroid levels keep checking out ok, so I don't need my medication anymore, but I still occasionally experience some of the symptoms that accompany Graves and Hyperthyroidism.  I support my Endocrine System with many of the oils listed above, in particular EndoFlex, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary, and Progessence Plus.  These oils smell wonderful, whether in the diffuser or used topically (I don't diffuse Progessence plus as it is a serum, not an oil), and I appreciate having them to help keep the symptoms at bay. . . 

 If you have any questions or would like more information about anything I have discussed in a post, please send a message.  And if you are interested in a membership that allows you to purchase essential oils, supplements and beauty products of exceptionally high quality, at a 24% discount, click here to get started!

Reminder: I am not medically trained, and the information I write in these posts are based on my experiences with essential oils.  If you have questions about oils for medicinal purposes, please talk with a trained medical professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment