Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Essential Oil Pocket Reference Guide

When I joined Young Living, the first thing someone sent me was the Essential Oil Pocket Reference Guide. I am not exaggerating when I say that I consult this book about a dozen times a week!

This book goes into detail about the history of essential oil use, the distillation process, common methods of using oils, and more.  The first half of the book lists Young Living essential oils by oil, providing information about the oil itself, how to use it (topically, diffused, or ingested), and what to use it for.  The second half of the book, which is my go-to reference, lists common ailments or conditions and gives suggestions for what oils or blends to use for treatment or relief of symptoms.  I have learned SO MUCH from this book, and it has helped me prioritize which oils to add to my collection now, and which to add later.

Anyone using Young Living essential oils should own this book.  I can't imagine trying to navigate all the different oils out there without it.

As always, If you're interested in trying out Young Living oils, or if you have any questions, please email me.  I'm happy to help you get started!  And if you're ready for a membership with Young Living, you can sign up at this link.


**Just a reminder that I have no medical training or background.  I am speaking only to my experience.  It is important to do your own research, and consult with your doctor before starting essential oil use.

No comments:

Post a Comment