Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Giving Wellness

Funny how much has changed in the 7 months I've been using essential oils.  Over this past holiday weekend, I diffused oils at my parents house, both to clean the air and to make it smell holiday-ish (I diffused a blend called Christmas Spirit which I LOVE!!)

I brought a travel bag of oils with me that I wasn't comfortable leaving home without, including Thieves, Lemon, Deep Relief, Sleepyize, and Stress Away.  I can honestly say that we used all of them as well as several others in the short weekend we were there.  And I learned, when my sister spattered her favorite shirt with bacon grease, that you can use lemon oil or eucalyptus oil to get out grease stains.  Who knew??

Anyway, I am excited to share wellness with my friends and family this year as gifts.  I have a bottle of Stress Away and Christmas Spirit to give the sitter, Stress Away Roll-Ons for the teachers, Mister for my husband, and Gratitude for myself.  And apparently I'm talking about how I use my oils non-stop, because suddenly several friends and family members are asking about buying oils and signing up for memberships.  I'm so grateful for these oils, and how they've changed my life and my family's level of wellness!  I can't wait to see what they do for us in the upcoming year!


No comments:

Post a Comment